cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change did not take effect

bubbajambo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning,

Well before my renewal date I did a plan change to take effect on renewal. Public Mobile charged my cc the new amount but the plan has not changed after 2 days. Restarted my phone as directed but still nothing. I am not happy that I am being charged for a higher plan but still am not receiving the service. Might be time for a change of providers.

4 REPLIES 4

bubbajambo

Thanks brainfreze, I am back to the proper plan. I informed PM that once you have changed your plan you must clear your history/cache on your phone (as per dust2dust comment) in order for the new plan to show.

brainfreze
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Same happened to another account I had. Luckily the plan was still available so I re-added the plan and set it for next billing date. Hopefully public mobile honors it if it doesn't register before the new plan is supposed to take effect.

bubbajambo

Thanks dust2dust, much appreciated. Public Mobile should inform users to clear cache/history after a plan change.

Have a great weekend!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on any little spinner refresh icons you see lower down or use private mode. The site does terrible caching from the server so you need to make sure you're looking at the proper updated information.

Need Help? Let's chat.