cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change before May 1st.

atticuss66
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering if I change my plan before May 1st would I still receive my legacy bonuses??  ( 7.00)

My current plan renews may7th and I guess when it renews at that date it will be on the point system.

The plan I"m intersted in is the 29.00 for 20gigs....if I opt for the 90 day subscription legacy won't kick in.

3 REPLIES 3

atticuss66

Screenshot 2024-04-30 01.02.40 public mobile.png

Looks like legacy rewards cant be used, at least thats the way I read it

atticuss66

ok thanks Softech...I will only lose 7 days from my current plan ,no biggie.  Just makes more sense to get the last kick at the can for legacy bonus but after 1 month this plan may be gone.....we'll see

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@atticuss66 

again, we are just customers like you and none of us know the exact plans how PM will handle all the migrations

however, since you are still on old rewards system as of today, so, PM should follow the same plan change for legaacy rewads system as before. 

For the longest time, for people on legacy rewards, if they make an early plan change using Change Now, PM will add all the rewards amount back couple days after the plan chnage.  So, you should get the rewards amount back in couple days.  But even you make a 90 days early plan change, PM will only give you one month of rewards back in dollar first.  The 2nd month and 3rd month rewards will be credit to your account after 30 days and 60 days , but those 2 sets of rewards will be in points as your account would have changed to Public Points by then 

Also, please  be aware that PM does not provide partial refund for early plan change, so, you will still loss some money from the early renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.