cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change not updated

oscarjia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi,

I was on 30 day plan and has scheduled update to 90 day plan before the end of first 30 day period. 111 dollars has charged to my credit card but plan was not updated. Now I have 69 dollars balance in my account. Could you please help me on this? Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CoMahar

You have posted to a very old thread. In the future, start your own thread under the appropriate category and it will get the exposure and answer to your questions you're looking for.

- Sorry to hear you're having issues.  Are you able to log into self-serve and see if your plan is still "active" or "suspended"?  What plan does it show you on (30 day or 90 day)?

- Is it just data that you're having issues with or do you have no service at all?

It looks like your plan change hit a snag and you will need the assistance of the moderators to look into the issue and have you service restored.  Send them a private message using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number and a brief explanation of what happended and when, and they will be able to look into the matter for you.

CoMahar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the same issue. I changed my plan and the charges were made to my VISA but the account didn't update and I still have no access to data, etc.  Can anyone help me with this?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @oscarjia

Thank you for bringing this to our attention !

Your new plan change is simply a click away, can you just private message me your phone number ? Once it's done, I'll send you a confirmation message.

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.