Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment/cards

ScottyKen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I registered a new dd card in November.

The account says next payment due April 12

Today I got a text prompting me to pay now as my auto debit has an issue......so I reentered the card info 

Am I missing something here ?

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

That's an odd message to get from them, @ScottyKen 

I presume the card worked fine until recently, having had auto-payments come off it in the interim.

If you remain uncertain, make sure on the subscription tab, under manage your subscription, that it's set to "ON".

If you remain uncertain, reach out to the customer support agents to ask them to confirm all is well, so you don't unintentionally lose service on renewal date.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Did you sign into My Account to verify what is showing? Is the debit card still registered? Does it show as Subscribed in green still saying next payment is due April 12?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @ScottyKen

is your service working??

call *611 and check the service status 

Need Help? Let's chat.