cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Failed

Jimbobee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have made the payment for my activation and suddenly a message popped up saying that the payment couldn't be processed. I thought it was a bug, so I clicked on activate a few times. At the end, all the payments have passed, and I couldn't access my account anymore! The Sim Card number is *********. I chose the phone the following phone number; *********.

Kind regards,

Slim.

3 REPLIES 3

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Jimbobee

I'm sorry about that, 

I am looking into your issue right now. I will send you a private message shortly! 

Saray 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Jimbobee;

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the payment system. One of the moderators will be able to help fix this for you, but expect they are gone for the day now so will likely need to wait until they are back onlne tomorrow morning. In the meantime, please edit your post and remove your sim # and phone #, this is a public forum so you should not post that type of info.

Tagging @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Please remove your sim and phone number from the post since this is a public community. 

Public Mobile staff member will help you with your payment issues. 

@Saray_O @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.