cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Porting - No Incoming call

suhman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have ported my number 2 days ago, all incoming calls are still goes to my previous carrier. 

15 REPLIES 15

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome fully to Public Mobile, @suhman!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

suhman

My number is ported successfully to PM. Thanks everyone for helping to resolve this issue.

@suhman
Did You contact mod again send them a msg again at @CS_Agent to resend the request again hopefully this time your issues will get resolved
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

suhman

This issue is still not resolved. I have checked with the previous provider and I got the below response.

We double checked your Port-Out case and and it was rejected for "No Reseller" info. Your personal info provided was approved. This means, the new provider did not provide proper Reseller info which caused the fail. The provider will need to resubmit a V2 (version 2) with the Reseller info. This is not the customer's fault and we apologize in advance for the inconvenience this has caused.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@srlawren

Unfortunately, port failed again, I sent a message but no reply after 3 hours. 

Will wait for them to reply back? 🙂

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@suhman@Shazia_K is this resolved?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

suhman

@Shazia_K - I have sent a private message.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @suhman

This looks like the port request was rejected by the old service provider.

Can I please ask you to send me a private message with the porting number, I will quickly look into it and let you know what's going on. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

suhman

Hello @Shazia_K

I have received a SMS saying "We're experiencing difficulties processing your request to move to Public Mobile. Please go to PublicMobile.ca, click Contact us and complete the SIM & Activation online form". 

I have sent filled the online form, I hope it will be resolved asap.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @suhman

Thank you for reaching out to the community! 

After taking a look at your account, I see that your port has still not completed because it's considered as a landline port. 

The port needs 2 business days to complete. You will be notified via text message about the status. 

Thanks,

Shazia

suhman

Thanks, I have sent a private message to one of the moderator. 

It's stuck in porting as @will13am mentioned
If porting get stuck then When you prvate message the mod they will ask for the following with regards to failed ports:

1) old account name exatly as on bill

2) old account number

3) old phone number

4) PM sim number
Also When you do click on link to contact mod then webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Mana
Mayor / Maire
As it has been suggested by others, please send a private message to an online mod tomorrow morning, they will be glad to fix your issue.

Good luck?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Something must have gone wrong in porting. 

Send a private message to one of the mod with your account and phone numbers and they will retry it from there end. 

Need Help? Let's chat.