cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing calls deactivated and extra chargers added to account

jameseymard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

my outgoing calls were randomly deactivated today. I can still receive incoming but when I try to make an outgoing call, it tells me that this hasn’t been activated in my plan. However, I’ve been using the same plan for years. What do I do? Also, there were extra charges put onto my account. Usually, I pay 25$/month but now it’s saying I owe 83$/month for this billing cycle. I had no overdue payments and my account is autopay so I don’t know what to do about that either. Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@jameseymard wrote:

Hello, 

my outgoing calls were randomly deactivated today. I can still receive incoming but when I try to make an outgoing call, it tells me that this hasn’t been activated in my plan. However, I’ve been using the same plan for years. What do I do? Also, there were extra charges put onto my account. Usually, I pay 25$/month but now it’s saying I owe 83$/month for this billing cycle. I had no overdue payments and my account is autopay so I don’t know what to do about that either. Thank you. 

If you are in Quebec..it's a bug this morning...oops...the moderator know it..just to be patient now...Woman Frustrated

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jameseymard wrote:

Hello, 

You're in Quebec?  This is a known issue and the mods have been notified.  Keep an eye on this forum for updates.  

Need Help? Let's chat.