cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops ... It seems that something went wrong

jon3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to create an account for my girlfriend and after registering the SIM card, building her plan and going through payment I arrived at the Transaction Summary page with the error message
"Oops ... It seems that something went wrong .. Please href=" https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help" Target="_blank"email us to get your account operational. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks for submitting your activation request. Your request has been processed. Full details are below."

Everything in the summary appears to be correct, I received the refer-a-friend alert and even the transaction is showing up on my credit card, yet the SIM is still inactive and she is unable to login. In fact any attempt to get a password reset with her email results in "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.".

It has been five hours as of writing this and there is still nothing on her "account"
6 REPLIES 6

Hirushie

Hello Mary, I am trying to bring my koodo mobile number to my public mobile. However, it gives me the same message "Oops, it seems that something went wrong." What can I do?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @garyr,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't been able to log into your self-serve account due to the generic error message.

Can you please try to clear your cache/cookies and log in again? If the issue persists, kindly send me a private message including your phone number and I will submit a ticket to our back-end team in order to have this fixed.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

garyr

I've got the same "Oops - It seeeed that something went wrong ......" message.  Am I correct in assuming that everyones SIM card was eventually activated after a certain period of time?

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MarieHelene_L seems to be working right now!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jon3, your activation problem is likely going to need some intervention from a moderator.  Please send them a private message so that they can look into the situation.  If you are unsure how to send private messages, take a look at this link.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Best to tag a mod or send them a private message with your account details.  @Shazia_K can you assist ?

There might be other suggestions in the meantime....

Need Help? Let's chat.