cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

alvinzjw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been out of service since this morning. i try to power cycle my phone every 30 mins and remove and reinsert the sim. Still no service. i also tried put my colleague's bell sim and rogers sim on my phone. they are all working fine on my phone.

'

please help

16 REPLIES 16

MajorPainage
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome to my nightmare.

alvinzjw

Day 2, I still have no service on my phone.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear about your troubles. 

The moderator team is really good at resolving issues, if you ask them nicely. 

Wafik
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That's really strange that it would take 72 hours to restore service just to you, if it is not some kind of tower outage in your area or something like that.

I imagine it is standard practise for technicians to try and contact everyone regardless of what the issue is.  They probably tried to contact you on your secondary number on your account.  

Keep us updated and let us know when your service is restored, hopefully it will be less than 72 hours.

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
I am sure PM is doing their very best to fix your issue. Hopefully everything works out for you. Take care.

alvinzjw
I msg them and they told me I will need to wait for 72 hours to get my service back. The lady also told me the technician tried to contact me and left me a voicemail. How stupid do they have to be to call a no service line and try to talk to me to fix the issue?

Wafik

I totally get your frustration, however you're going to be wasting your own time if you try to start fraud action with your credit card company against Telus(PM).

Your best recourse is to probably seek a refund and be done with it.

MajorPainage

I have already been dealing with staff for the past few weeks and it's nothing but a joke.

Charging for a service and not providing the service is fraud.

Anyways, I'll deal with it for now and we will see.

Wafik

@MajorPainage claiming fraud against a major company won't get you anywhere. 

I'm sorry that you have had a bad experience.  If you do not want to try and let the community help then probably your best recourse is to message the Mod team and see if they would be willing to refund your money so you can take your business else where.  No promises, as this is a prepaid service, but worth a try!

The company is not a fraud.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

MajorPainage

Don't worry about it.  I've pretty much given up with all the excuses and very close to putting a fraud claim in with my credit card company.  This company has been nothing but a joke.

@MajorPainage, what has been the issue with your accoun?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

MajorPainage

Good luck.  They're not much help either.

Been waiting weeks to get the service I paid for.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alvinzjw based on the troubleshooting you've done so far, this sounds like it's probably an account glitch of some kind.  I'd suggest you send a private message to the moderators using this link to request further assistance.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

alvinzjw

my account is active the next payment date is sep 28th 2017 and i have setup pre-auth credit card payment. there is no network outage in my area currently. i live in Toronto.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account and see if your account is active, and not suspended. If it is suspended you will need a mods help to get it reactivated, after putting funds into your account

If your account is active, check the link below. Maybe your area is facing an outage at the moment:

http://canadianoutages.com/status/telus/map

Need Help? Let's chat.