cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New registration

Shina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@C3_Support Hello, I would like to know if a new member can be registered with a debit card or recharge voucher.

This new member does not own a credit card yet and the debit card with her does not have a CVV on its back.

Regards

Shina

7 REPLIES 7

@HALIMACS- There is a method in place where new activations can be setup by support where they leave the account in suspension. Then the new customer can use the voucher to actually pay.

@Coverhiro 

The OP doesn't need CSA contact for this.   

If anything,  they could use online activation assistance:

https://services.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

@Shina 

Please re read my response.   Credit card or debit Visa/MC or American Express for activating. 

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good morning @Shina 

I'm not that experienced here, but I think the CSA contact is @CS_Agent

Try that.

The instructions are listed in their help articles if you want to be sure.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Shina

@HALIMACS Thank you so much for this prompt response. I have vouchers with me right now. I do not see an option to use these vouchers and I am in the process of the registration of two new members. What can I do please?

Shina

Thank you so much for this prompt response. I have vouchers with me right now. I do not see an option to use these vouchers and I am in the process of the registration of two new members. What can I do please?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Shina 

They will need to use at least a Visa debit card or credit card issued by a Canadian institution to get activated. 

On a go forward, they may use Public Mobile payment vouchers to pay for service.

There is no debit payment option here, regrettably. 

Need Help? Let's chat.