cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan not available

Kellys2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I renewed my plan for the 50$ 10g at 3G then noticed the 55$ for 20g at 4G just having renewed my plan I chose to change plan on renewal date. I also did the same for my wife now I noticed the plan is not available and my new plan account says my new plan is undefined 0$ Does this mean I don’t get the promo plan

53F9880F-A6E4-4FE3-BCA4-357DECF6B43C.png

5 REPLIES 5

@computergeek541 

Well, I have yet to go to the CSA with this, but, with the experience of previous interactions with them since the launch of the new account system, there's a high probability that they'll claim that there's nothing wrong and that I'm just making stuff up - and I have nothing to hold against that.

@darlicious 

No, I have no screen shot at all, and there is nothing in my account indicating that I scheduled that plan change. I have literally just my word that I did I everything right / the way I've done it in the countless times in the past 5 years (sans proof).

@darlicious wrote:

@Kellys2 

Good thing you noticed and took a screenshot showing evidence of the glitch as others renewed expecting to be on the $55/20gb plan to find themselves on their old plan with no evidence to prove otherwise. If the same shows on your wife's account screenshot it as well.

@wetcoaster 

You didn't happen to get a screenshot like the one above did you?😁

In this situation, this is something that I don't believe that customer should have to provide proof to the CSA about the plan being requiested while it was still offered.  Besides, what is a $0 undefined plan?  That itself should be enough to show that something went wrong on Public Mobile's end.  It's well known that Public Mobile has also shown advertisements to customers inside Self Serve about the $55 plan and about some $5 credit that I haven't heard of anyone actually receiving.  There is another issue here with the plan changes. If this isn't a gltich and is happening because of a policy change, there hasn't been any notice given of that policy change.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kellys2 

Good thing you noticed and took a screenshot showing evidence of the glitch as others renewed expecting to be on the $55/20gb plan to find themselves on their old plan with no evidence to prove otherwise. If the same shows on your wife's account screenshot it as well.

@wetcoaster 

You didn't happen to get a screenshot like the one above did you?😁

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kellys2 wrote:

I renewed my plan for the 50$ 10g at 3G then noticed the 55$ for 20g at 4G just having renewed my plan I chose to change plan on renewal date. I also did the same for my wife now I noticed the plan is not available and my new plan account says my new plan is undefined 0$ Does this mean I don’t get the promo plan

53F9880F-A6E4-4FE3-BCA4-357DECF6B43C.png

@Kellys2 , other customers have had similar issue with the plan being unavailable at renewal time.  Please use the chatbot link at the bottom of the webpage to initiate a support ticket.  A CSA will sort things out. 

Need Help? Let's chat.