cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone is not working.

tiktok72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Today is my renewal date. But my phone is not working. No data, no talk, no text. It is auto pay and new promo plan suppose start today. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

Lteguy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
You are on a 90 day plan. If u got autopay set up u should automatically save $6 from that $120.

tiktok72
Thanks. My phone is working now. Some reason they chareged me $75 not $120. I just add fund and reactivated.

It is not normal for your service to be disrupted.  Your account apparently can show erroneously that the service is expired but it self corrects the following day.  I have seen other customers reporting issues with plan upgrades.  You may the in the same situation.  Definitely report it if there is a service disruption.

tiktok72
My previous plan was 6gb province talk. Plan has been changed to new promo plan. But my account said plan suspended. I thought this is normal on renewal date. I will send pm to moderator. Thanks.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Have you gone into your account to see what it says there?  Is this a routine renewal or does it involve a plan change?  Anyway, it maybe worthwhile to send a private message to a moderator to look into your account.  I can tag one for you in this thread.  @Shazia_K, please help this customer with possible account issues.

Need Help? Let's chat.