cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data has stopped working

kl3458
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone, thanks in advance for helping.

My data stopped working a few days ago even though I have a lot of data left. I've tried turning off the phone, removing and re-inserting my SIM card. My last automatic payment was on November 9th and I was able to use data at the beginning of my new 90-day cycle without a problem. Any ideas on what could be wrong and what I should do?

Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 19.53.45.png

5 REPLIES 5

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It could be that you need a new sim card, worth looking into anyway.

kl3458

UPDATE

The data started working again on my Moto G 1st generation, after I playing around with the SIM card (ejecting and reinserting it). I didn't have a chance to test the SIM card on another phone, but I think the issue has to do with my phone and not Public Mobile. I just wanted to mention this in case somebody else has the same issue.

kl3458

I'm using a Moto G 1st generation. I tried putting my SIM card into a friend's phone but it was locked to another company... I'll keep looking for another phone to test the SIM card and I'll contact the Mods in the meantime, thanks for the response.

@kl3458, they even had been a known issue with the renewal of the 3g data plans. As the info above stated best to message the mods to look into

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What phone are you using? How long his this issue been lingering for? 

EDIT: Just reread your post, seems like a few days; you're going to have to contact @CS_Agent for some help, PM them with you information. You should be having service by now. 

Alternatively, you could try a different phone to see if you still have that issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.