cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

Jake14
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is not working everytime i try to log in with my email it says it doesnt exist ive tried everything from changing passwords to emails but nothing works how can i fix this.

14 REPLIES 14

Jake14

Thx for the help better than the bot have a great night

HI @Jake14 

we are just customers like you.  Please follow

1. buy voucher from Shoppers drug mart or online and load voucher using *611 on your phone

2. submit ticket with PM agent to get the login issue fix.  

We won't be able to help further from here as we don't have access to your account

Jake14

Dont mean to be rude but ive been at this since 2pm im a little irritated

Jake14

Ok bro, i got just enough credits and money in my bank to be able to get my service going the login bs i already tried how am i supposed to log in if it wont let me.

HI @Jake14 

ok, quickest way to get back service first is to buy a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and then load the voucher using *611.  You can also buy voucher online at recharge.com and you can get your service back within 10 mins

For login, you will probably need support agent to help.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here using Chatbot..  Just click on the Orange bubble on the lower right to start.  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Jake14

No my plan ran out today hence why i need into my account so i can make a payment

HI @Jake14 

do you have the phone service now? can you make and receive calls and data work?

Jake14

ill do anything at this point

Jake14

i just want my account back so i can put time on my phone

Jake14

ok so i go into my public mobile app i tap login witch takes me to the email and password i then type in my user and password hit log in and it says email and password do not match so i go to reset my password and it says "please enter a valid email address registered to your account even tho that is my email then i try to do the phone number one and it sends a confermation to me i then type it in reset my password try to log in again and the same thing happens so i try to reset my email with my phone number and it doesnt send me anything no phone message no email nothing

HI @Jake14 

is your service working fine?  want to check if it is just a My Account login problem or you cannot even use PM servcies

Jake14

I signed up years ago

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jake14 

Did you create an Eversafe ID before signing into your account? If not, you need to Sign Up.

IMG_0110.png

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jake14 - Try contacting using this:

⬇️ Click the link for Public Mobile’s NEW ChatBot * ⬇️

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If the ChatBot doesn’t help with it, contact CS_Agent here ** : https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

* - This ChatBot may help you. If not, it’ll ask you to contact CS_Agent. ** - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages 

Need Help? Let's chat.