cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account problems

Equus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I couldn't log in to my account using my original email and lots of posts suggested trying a different browser, trying incognito, resetting passwords, etc. I've tried all of that and have even tried "forgot my email" but never got a code in any email. It went from email and password don't match to unknown request error. Other community posts have said that if you have not signed in in 3 months your account would've deactivated - as I have changed payment cards, I really need to access this before my phone is cut off. 

I tried signing up with a new email but it will not complete the log in, it just takes me back to the main page with no message. I tried downloading the app and signing in, but it wants me to start an entirely new sim and payment, I can't seem to just log in with my current phone number anywhere. How can I get in and switch my payments?

2 REPLIES 2

Equus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've sent a message to support - the chat bubble just loops me endlessly in a circle without a way to submit any ticket no matter how many times I try again and select different options. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Equus  Contact support to help you get things straightened out 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1711102711819.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.