Just ported fm to pm

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Activation was smooth no issues at all.
Login to self serve working fine.
Plan looks perfect 120 dollars 90 days 6gb
Porting updstes are.
Data working fine.
Text incomimg and outgoing both working.
Calls incoming working outgoing still pending.
So far seems pretty smooth.
6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Welcome to the service!  @Nsk143, you are lucky to escape the activation bugs.  With all the experience I had during the 2016 fall promo, I was unable to help a buddy avoid activatation problems on this current promo.  We are lucky moderator staff are very good at resolving these kind of problems.  The wonky self serve portal gives them lots of practice, lol.

Nsk143
I used fm Actual account number 4 digit pin alternate number and carrier name as freedom mobile also my imei number as a device serial number as well.
So happy to get all porting done so quick.

Congrats you are a lucky one. I have seen peoples having issues some are waiting from last 24 to 48 hours for porting to be get completed.
Welcome to public mobile and happy Canada day.
And thanks for keep us all updated. Do update us what did you provide when you fill up porting form.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Nsk143
Heres the final status everything working now. All together took around 20 mins from activation to porting. All done in not even 20 mins.
Awesome service and smooth activation.

Nsk143
Sorry correction calls working for outgoing and incoming are pending.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
That's lucky so far do update us if you calling feature work too. Thanks for updating us.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.