cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with payment

anok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account has been suspended due to the fact that auto-pay did not take money out of my account. I've waited a couple of hours in hopes that it would've gone through by now but it hasn't. I've even resubmitted my credit card information but it says that the card is unable to verify my transaction? Anyone have a solution? I need help ASAP, thanks!

13 REPLIES 13

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You're welcome!

anok

@matbasm, sounds good, appreciate all the help!

matbasm

I would really be careful making additional payments.  You don't want to be charged over and over.  If you really want to make another payment, and are getting erros, you can try using your browser in Privacy mode, or try another browser (again in privacy mode).  However, I would still send the message to the moderators so that you get yourself intop the queue for tomorrow morning.

anok

@matbasm, now whenever I try to make a payment it says "your account has already enough balance". However that isn't true because the balance is much lower than what I actually owe.

matbasm

@anok, I'm not sure, but I think there should be some sort of button that says something like apply payment.  If not, you will need to contact the moderators via private message and have them re-activate your plan using the funds that are already in the account.  They can also investigate why the auto-pay didn't work properly.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

anok

@matbasm, called 611 and it says that I still have an outstanding payment left on my account. And yes theres an account balance but the payment didn't go through.

matbasm

Before you do anything else, check the top right corner of the account screen.  Is there an account balance?  If so, a payment has been processed.  Do not try again.

anok

@matbasm, self serve portal meaning my account? I've tried doing that but it says that the card is unable to verify my transaction.

matbasm

@anok, you can do it from your self serve portal.

anok

@matbasm, do you mean by phone?

matbasm

@anok, You can always try a manual payment, and see if that goes through (either by CC or voucher).

anok

Hi @matbasm, I actually sent a private message to the @CS_Agent but they haven't gotten back to me. I was hoping someone who might have gone through something similar would be able to help me out, but thank you for getting back to me.

matbasm

Hi @anok, in order to find out why the auto-pay did not go through (assuming your card is still valid), you will need to send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.