How can I pay online

Nisha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
My due date is 4th how can I pay online
14 REPLIES 14

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@Nisha,

You can pay your bill by calling the automated system at 1-855-478-2542 from any landline

OR

With your cellphone by calling *611

OR

By logging into your self serve account, then using this link :

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

Martin
Legend
Legend
Good morning!

Unless my gut feeling was wrong, I felt that she was being insincere after she was advised how to log in to make a payment. Once she was told that, she claimed not to remember her password. When she was informed about the password-reset link, she then claimed she couldn't remember her username. After making that claim, she posted that we were wasting her time. One excuse after another!

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^Yep she is spamming like no tomorrow

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hey @Martin I guess nisha has moved on and is making more posts. Not sure what the issue is as now has changed password and still no joy.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Considering that you don't know your username, you will need to contact PM with a lot of identification nearby to prove whom you claim to be.

If you are a grandfathered customer, call *611 from your cell. If you became a client on or after January 27, 2015, click Contact Us in the lower column of this site's home page. Another page will open with Email Away on it. Click that. Another page will open with a radio button webform. Complete the web form as appropriate and submit it to Public Mobile. In approximately 2 business days or so, a representative will contact you. Remember to include an alternate phone number.

Good luck!

Nisha
I tried but I don't know my username

Martin
Legend
Legend
Griff,

It's a glitch that could easily be rectified with a warning message that someone else, at the same time, is writing a reply.

I belong to a forum where the above occurs.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Nisha,

Under where you would normally log into your self-serve account, there is a link for forgotten passwords. Click that and you will be asked a security related question.

Good luck!

Nisha

Nisha
I don't know my password

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Martin

I keep writing my replies at the same time. Nothing posted when I open the topic and then once I post you're there saying the same things

Martin
Legend
Legend
Griff,

Are you stalking me? 🙂

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Nisha

If you log in to your Self-Serve account you can pay with credit card, visa debit, or payment vouchers.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Access your online account. Register your CC or debit card for auto-pay. Choose the amount that your plan costs, and, on the due date, your card will be debited the amount in question.

Cheers.
Need Help? Let's chat.