cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash promo (28-29th) + $25 referral credit?

super8989
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know if the flash promo happening this weekend (28-29th) can be combined with the $25 referral credit?

7 REPLIES 7

@Effort, you’re right, the flash deal is better for the party being referred to join Public Mobile.  

the $25 referral plan is better for the person who is doing the referral, as they also get a $25 bill credit during this promo period, and then gain &1 per 30days going forward if their friend continies to renew their 

mdeze

Really! That's awesome. I got the free sim, plan cost + $10 referral but it's still a really good deal so I'm not exactly complaining. Haha

Good1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I know someone who got a free sim card, $25 referral credit and a free month.

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's the same.

mdeze

I went with the flash promo. Does anyone know how long it takes for the $10 referral credit to show up? I'm aware that the plan credit could be up to 72 hours. I wonder if it's the same  for referral credit or is that supposed to be immediate 

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It cannot be combined but referral in person still allows you to get $10 credit. The Flash promo is definitely more worth it because you won't need to buy your own sim and you get the next month free. If you go the $25 refferal route, you need to buy a sim so the savings drop to $15, and then you need to pay for your second month as well.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

No they are two seperate promos, one is retail the other online (do it yourself). It's up to you to decide which is a better deal for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.