cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended cycle time for new plan

New-member555
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @CS_Agent

I purchased a new SIM card for PM and had trouble porting over my Koodo number. Since I havent used the plan ( 0 data/ 0 minutes used) until today can you move the plan to start from today?

I took me a while to reset my password from my old PM account and then figure out the koodo port 😞

Best, 

New_member555

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@New-member555 wrote:

Hi @CS_Agent

I purchased a new SIM card for PM and had trouble porting over my Koodo number. Since I havent used the plan ( 0 data/ 0 minutes used) until today can you move the plan to start from today?

I took me a while to reset my password from my old PM account and then figure out the koodo port 😞

Best, 

New_member555

If the plan was not active there have been cases where they have made the active date the day your phone had service.  So if you purchased sim last week and it just became active today message the moderators not tag them and see what they can do for you.

@popping, this member had already tagged the mods and you did it as well now that is two notifications they have to look into and private messaging them is the way to get service not tagging

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@New-member555 No, not possible to move the plan start date because it is already activated when you signed up. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@New-member555

I am not sure that you can extend the renewal date.  The clock starts as soon as your new SIM card was activated.  But you can send a private message to @CS_Agent to ask for help.  Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.