cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment

yujoo0905
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I've been using the public mobile phone since September.

I've just paid for this month plan which was $40.

However, there was a double transaction about payment.

I checked the payment history on my account and TD bank account that it was deducted 2 times which was $80.

Could you please cancel for the double payment?

Kindly refer to the attached receipt and file.

Thank you for your consideration.

warmest regards,

Yeonjung Lim.

3 REPLIES 3

yujoo0905
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks a lot!  I've sent the private message to them. Thank u so much!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@yujoo0905, I deleted the images that you posted because there was personal content.  Looking at your payment history, it looks like these were manual top ups.  If they were auto pay initiated, there would have been a $2 auto pay reward assigned.  Not sure what exactly happened, it looks like two top ups were requested and that is why the two payments.  There are two options at this point, you can leave the funds there and it will be used to pay for the next month's renewal.  Alternatively, you can reach out to the moderator team to see if they will process a credit back.  Please note that based on the terms of service, prepaid services do not offer any refunds.  It would be purely out of goodwill if any adjustments are made.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Edit your images to remove your private information - this is a publicly visible forum.

You will need to send this information VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE to the Moderator_Team account.

The way it sits at the moment, your $40 overpayment is going to sit in a credit status and will be used on October 31st for your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.