cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Y_Y
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used up my monthly data before June 30. My next monthly plan should be started July 14 (today). However when I checked the usage online (Public Mobile website), it shows I used some data in July before July 14. Are there any reasons because I have not used data from July 1 to July 13? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Y_Y

Thanks for the reply. After refresh or a different browser, It still shows data usage from July 1 to June 13. But I was unable to use data during that time period.

Y_Y

Thanks for your reply. My phone was always on during in July. I was able to to use call and message function. But I was unable to use data.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are we talking like 5 megs or something? Since June 30 have you turned on cell data?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Y_Y 

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

An easy way is to click the Spinner on the bottom right of the section to force a refresh.

If you don't see an updated usage still, try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome or try on another device.  You should then see the latest info from the server.

Need Help? Let's chat.