cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

andreaamado
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone, my data is not working and I cannot see if I used all data in my plan.

When I click to check I get this:

6103D4D6-8244-4AD4-81B9-29D55906EF74.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

@andreaamadowrote:

I just used half of my data.

You really should send the moderator team a message as @Mary_M (a member of said team and PM employee) suggested.

With as little of information we have here there are still several things that could have happened here.

- If you are on a 3G speed plan there have been reports that the data bucket has not renewed on the renewal date. Mods would need to confirm and fix this.

- You have apps in the background that are eating up your data - turn off background data, updates over data and, if you are on iOS, turn WiFi assist off. If that is what has happened, reread @mimmo's post. For an early renewal you also need moderator assistance.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, PIN*, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

*If you don't have your PIN you need to provide them with any 3 of the following items for identification:

- Complete mailing address

- Email address

- Alternate phone number

- Date of birth

- Last top up date & amount

andreaamado
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just used half of my data.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you have used all your data you will have a choice of:

1) buying a data addon 1gb for 30$

2) going without data

3) asking mods to renew your current plan early (add funds equaling your plan)

4) doing a immidate plan change to a plan with more data

options 2 and 4 are often batter value /gb than option 1 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @andreaamado,

thank you for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your data usage !

To check your usage, login to your account, look under Account Status and click View Usage. If your data has recently stopped working and you're no longer able to view the usage on your account, there's a high possibility that you have fully consumed your allocate amount for the current period. Nevertheless, we can look into this for you - simply send us a private message 🙂

I hope this helps,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.