cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Roaming / Data Top Up Mixup!!

jake994
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I purchased a US roaming package before leaving Canada - 1gb initially. 

The other day (still in the US), I ran out of data so naturally, I went to purchase 1gb again to top up. Today I noticed my data roaming still wasn't working so I went back into my account to double check on what was happening. I realized I mistakenly purchased 1gb of Canadian data- it was very hard to notice the difference because the 1gb of roaming data (the option I had chosen previously) was no longer there! Internet connectivity is important to me, so I purchased 500mb of roaming data just now but again was surprised the 1gb roaming data option is no longer listed.

The roaming data seems to be working fine but I am a little frustrated and would like a refund for the extra 1gb of Canadian data I mistakengly purchased if possible! I have 5.5 gbs of data back in Canada and have used just 2 of that so I have no need for it whatsoever (my billing cycle is resetting in four days)! I won't be using any of this 1gb domestic data package and just wanted the roaming data. 

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Regards,

Jake  

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jake994, the reason that the 1GB US roaming add-on did not show up is that you cannot re-add the same roaming add-on using the self serve portal until the first one is time expired.  In this case until 10 days have passed.  For future reference, if you ever need to add the same US roaming add-on before the 10 days has passed, you can do so by asking the moderators to do it for you (via private message).

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@jake994 You need to contact the moderator team Click this to send the moderator team a message and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jake994, I suggest you reach out to the moderator team to see what they can do for you.  No promises, but they are generally very nice.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in your private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.