cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community pages do not stop loading

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Just noticing on both Safari browser, and Chrome browser on my iPadAir, running the latest iOS, the Community pages are constantly loading, and the progress bar or spinning arrow do not stop.

Anyone else noticing this?

7 REPLIES 7

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Haven't seen any issues over here, using chrome or mozilla.  I am not sure how this in any way correlates to data speed.  I did a speed test just in case.  Everything looks normal there as well.

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Everything is good for me with Chrome

I consistantly get speeds near my throttled cap of 30 Mbps, so I don’t think that’s happening, but I will keep an eye on it.

I came to know that it happens when internet is really slow about 1mbps.

Hmm... maybe was a flukey thing.  Appears to have stopped doing this for me now.

I »ve been seeing it for about an hour.  Maybe it’s stopped.

Everything is working fine for me on edge

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

Just noticing on both Safari browser, and Chrome browser on my iPadAir, running the latest iOS, the Community pages are constantly loading, and the progress bar or spinning arrow do not stop.

Anyone else noticing this?

For the last few hours I have been having trouble with posting, I make a post then its gone or doesn't load at all for me to create one just sits there spinning and never loading

Need Help? Let's chat.