cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Account

ivomartinich
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to cancel my account but don’t see an option on my profile and can’t speak to a real person whether through the chat option or by calling *611. I’ve removed autopay, but it won’t let me remove my credit card details.

5 REPLIES 5

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@ivomartinich wrote:

I want to cancel my account but don’t see an option on my profile and can’t speak to a real person whether through the chat option or by calling *611. I’ve removed autopay, but it won’t let me remove my credit card details.

@ivomartinich  In theory, removing autopay should be sufficient. Do monitor your credit card though, just in case there is a glitch.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ivomartinich 

You can automatically cancel your account if you port your number out off PM.

The other options noted by others will take a longer time (90 days) to cancel your account.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ivomartinich hi removing autopay should be enough but with the new upgrades,removing a cc must be done by a cs agent 

you can open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send a private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You would need to contact the support people to have them remove the card. But according to the terms of service, they can cancel the account for you too.

Or transferring your number out closes/cancels the account.

Short of that then pause your credit card the evening before your renewal and restart it the next day. That would force a suspension for non-payment. Then 90 days later the account will disappear.

Adding - or even use the lost/stolen option to suspend your account before renewal. Then it can't renew. Then 90 days after your renewal date it will disappear.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@ivomartinich 

contact to support team by CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.