cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada 150 deal ! not what you think...

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

on the lighter side.... I happened across this deal...     😮  Note the "150" packaging !  What every country needs to celebrate a birthday !  It's all in the marketing... Canada 150 plan !Canada 150 plan !

7 REPLIES 7

@Swordth,

PublicMobile already has a Canada (and Ontario) 150 deal 🙂

90-day, no talk, no txt, and 12 GB of data = $150 (+taxes).

That's a regular plan, with 4 GB / 30 days!!!!!

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What is the cost per sheet on that TP sale (RFD problems...) ... doesnt seem like much of a sale though. 

I'd rather go for this Canada 150 item:

https://www.costco.ca/Brilliant-290-ml-(9.8-oz.)-Canada-150-Whiskey-Glass-Set-of-6.product.100355244...  ... but I have too many glasses as is. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I'd say load up on this toilet paper deal just in case.  Somehow, I just don't see a deal coming from Public Mobile for Canada Day.  I sure would like to be proven wrong.  Robot Happy

I think they should offer something new on 150th Canada celebration just to appreciate 150th birthday its all depending on other carrier if there's is something in pipeline for other carrier then pretty sure pm will offer something lets see in June finger cross hopefully we will see some announcement
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Swordth wrote:

Best case scenario - they give us the Canadian 150 plan: $150/month* for 3gb of Data Smiley Tongue

*200/month after 6 months. 2 year contract required.

Haha right on!

Swordth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Best case scenario - they give us the Canadian 150 plan: $150/month* for 3gb of Data Smiley Tongue

*200/month after 6 months. 2 year contract required.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Smiley LOL lol

We wish Canadian carriers think about giving something to celebrate with all of us. 

Need Help? Let's chat.