Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find US Roaming Talk Text Data $20 plan

call-151
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A month ago I bought this plan:

US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) for $20

I can't find it in the menus anymore, has it changed? I need to go to the US again.

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

Good news. Remember it expires 10 days from now whether you are the USA or not.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

call-151

It looks like someone at PM has seen this thread and resolved the issue for me. I just checked my account and the balance is down to $0 and I have the US roaming plan active, so thanks to whoever rectified this!

Thanks everyone for your help with this and have a great weekend!

@call-151 Definitely something odd; it's as if the system thinks you still have the add-on. As suggested, you do need to send a private massage to the moderators to clear it.

call-151

I tried clearing Chrome cache, using Incognito window, and tried using Edge, all to no avail. I am guessing there should be an additional option under the $15 plan?  I also tried to purchase the $20 add-on using *611 but it said I had insufficient funds 😕

I'll probably just buy seperate text and data add-ons, don't really need the talk.

pm2.png

Should there not be an option here? Doesn't seem like a browser cache issue to me.

@call-151 Try again after clearing your browser's cache and turning off any pop-up/ad blocker, or with a different browser, or call *611.

All assuming you can see $20 in Available Funds in your account.

call-151

So I just put $20 into my account ($22.40 after tax) and I still can't see the $20 add-on under "US Roaming Bundle".

I should add that my previous US roaming plan would have expired Aug 30.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

As @Luddite mentioned 

If you under current add-on then you won't be able to buy again untill it get expired you have to wait for 10 days to pass then buy it again.  

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Correct. If it's already listed as an add-on you cannot purchase it yet. Try again the day after it expires. To save time make a 1 time payment of $20 so that Available Funds already have the required amount.

call-151

Hmm, different browser shows the same thing. I wonder, maybe since I already have it under my "Current Add ons" and I have to somehow reload it?

I will try and contact a mod.

cap.png.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

It a should be there try different browser. Just to reconfirm I checked my user login and its showing 20 bucks add on for 10 days in usa

Login to your self serve and then click on add add-on if that's doesn't help try calling 611 from your phone or send a msg to mod

Send a private message with your ph#, and your email to mod along your details explaination and they will get back to you.    https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.