cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Add Data Add-ON?

frenchy93
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've done this quite a few times, but this time I'm getting some sort of error. I put 30$ on my account and when I go to purchase the 1gb data add-on it says this:

ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Provisioning_14 

Still shows $30 in the account and still no data. 

16 REPLIES 16

frenchy93

I hit change now and nothing happened haha. 

@frenchy93 wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@frenchy93 You cannot renew early yourself from self-serve. You need to contact mod to renew your plan early. 

My understanding was that @frenchy93 wanted to change to a bigger data plan. But if they are just trying to renew the existing plan then that would explain the impossibility to renew right now.

Correct,

Going to a bigger one with more data.

In that case, you can pick the plan you want and click Change Now. 

frenchy93

@wetcoaster wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@frenchy93 You cannot renew early yourself from self-serve. You need to contact mod to renew your plan early. 

My understanding was that @frenchy93 wanted to change to a bigger data plan. But if they are just trying to renew the existing plan then that would explain the impossibility to renew right now.

Correct,

Going to a bigger one with more data.

@NDesai wrote:

frenchy93

I have no idea what I just did to my account but I added a bunch of money too it, I'm going to the moderators now.

@frenchy93 wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

@frenchy93 wrote:

Oh my L

@wetcoaster wrote:

@frenchy93 wrote:

Oh I can do that? My plan expires on November 13th and I just changed my plan to more data anyways?

@mimmo wrote:

@frenchy93 depending on your plan it might be better to  to ask teh mods to renew your plan early rather than getting a data addon.  

@frenchy93

If you run out of data on a regular basis and want to change to a bigger data plan you can do so right now in your self serve account, doing an immediate plan change. You will need to pay for the new plan and will loose any data etc remaining on your previous plan.

If you have just bought the data add-on and want to use that until your renewal date, you can do a future dated plan change.

Good lord, now the plan changing site is down hahaha

Sorry! We are having trouble with this page. Please try again later.

We jinxed it! 😉

Have you tried incognito mode or a different browser?

If everything else fails it might be time to use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Wow, changed to incognito and the site worked. 

Only issue is, it wont let me change to a new plan until the next billing date. 

Hm, what happens if you are manually topping up the needed amount and then try to change the plan.

I've not been in the situation, just trying to think of options... Or just go ahead and contact the mods, they'll sort things out for you.

frenchy93

@wetcoaster wrote:

@frenchy93 wrote:

Oh my L

@wetcoaster wrote:

@frenchy93 wrote:

Oh I can do that? My plan expires on November 13th and I just changed my plan to more data anyways?

@mimmo wrote:

@frenchy93 depending on your plan it might be better to  to ask teh mods to renew your plan early rather than getting a data addon.  

@frenchy93

If you run out of data on a regular basis and want to change to a bigger data plan you can do so right now in your self serve account, doing an immediate plan change. You will need to pay for the new plan and will loose any data etc remaining on your previous plan.

If you have just bought the data add-on and want to use that until your renewal date, you can do a future dated plan change.

We jinxed it! 😉

If everything else fails it might be time to use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Wow, changed to incognito and the site worked. 

Only issue is, it wont let me change to a new plan until the next billing date. 

@frenchy93 wrote:

Oh my L

@wetcoaster wrote:

@frenchy93 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@frenchy93

We jinxed it! 😉

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Let the moderator team do the heavy lifting.  They are better equipped to bypass the system bugs.  I tried buying an addon last night through the self serve portal and it just would not go.  The moderator team completed the transaction for me this morning painlessly.  Anyway, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

frenchy93

Oh my L

@wetcoaster wrote:

@frenchy93 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@frenchy93

@frenchy93 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@frenchy93

frenchy93

@mimmo wrote:

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

frenchy93

After posting this I realise I am about the 1000th person to post this. I sent a message to a moderator! Thank you!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Dial 611 from your phone to purchase the add-on. You will need to provide your pin number for verification.

Need Help? Let's chat.