cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a Mod reactivate a cancelled account?

habsfan522
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good day, 

I understand the moderators are probably flooded with emails, messages, and questions, however I am looking for some guidance. 

I purchased the 90 day promo plan for three members of my house hold. Two of the three registered fine and the numbers ported flawlessly. The third accound however had issues. I tried to port the phone number and there was an error. I tried again, however my pc auto filled some fields and it changed the number to be ported to my home phone number instead of the mobile number. I had to contact my old provider to port the number back, as it was my home phone number with Koodo wireless phone hub. In the process, it cancelled my Public Mobile account 2 days into the plan. 

My question is, Can a moderator reactivate the account so I can use the self serve features to port the proper mobile number?

Thank you in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3

@habsfan522 probably, I just was worried the issue might take too long for your port.

habsfan522
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@kav2001c thanks for the reply. I understand they are overwhelmed right now. Should I tag a moderator to bring attention to the issue and be placed in queue? 

Regards. 

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@habsfan522 technically yes a port can be reversed. Problem is time & they are swamped with requests right now.

Need Help? Let's chat.