cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call rates / text rates for 90days, no call, no text, 3gb data plan

sandeepzgk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to find out the call, text and data rates if you choose to have the base plan. How would they be billed is there a page i can find out the information regarding those?

Regards

7 REPLIES 7

@sandeepzgk based on your description of what you want check this out: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/How-to-replace-the-old-90-day-90-plan/m-...

I use fongo on my iPod as a backup to my regular cell.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

MVP
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

@sandeepzgk wrote:

thankyou for the reply, so let me try clarify what i am looking for. 

Its like i want to make occational calls, say 1 or 2 calls ( a minute long at best per week), and in case of emergencies. Do i have to go for an unlimited talk plan for this? or can this be pulled from a "prepaid" balance at a per call / per text basis?

Unfortunately, calls and text are not metered.  So, there is no option to buy a batch of minutes or text.  It is a feast or famine thing, get unlimited or get nothing at all.

Calls and text are last year's snow. Nobody cares about them anymore enough to establish metering, quotas etc. Data is the King. Unlim. calls&text just comes eefectively  as an add-on to a bucket of data nowadays, does not it? 

N.B. For old-fashioned folks, Public has $25  unlim talk&text if I'm not mistaken.

@sandeepzgk wrote:

thankyou..

I was wondering if adding a long distance plan whose minutes would roll over (hopefully indefinitely) work for me? or i *have* to have one of the unlimited talk plans?

As above, you need to be subsribed to a voice plan to be able to make any phone calls.

Long distance add-ons do not include any airtime, and therefore, adding a long distance option when you don't have a voice plan would be pointless.  The long distance add-on only allows you to call other places that you normally would not be able to.  But since you can't call anyone with your plan, it does nothing.

sandeepzgk

thankyou..

I was wondering if adding a long distance plan whose minutes would roll over (hopefully indefinitely) work for me? or i *have* to have one of the unlimited talk plans?

@sandeepzgk wrote:

Its like i want to make occational calls, say 1 or 2 calls ( a minute long at best per week), and in case of emergencies. Do i have to go for an unlimited talk plan for this? or can this be pulled from a "prepaid" balance at a per call / per text basis?

Unfortunately, calls and text are not metered.  So, there is no option to buy a batch of minutes or text.  It is a feast or famine thing, get unlimited or get nothing at all.

sandeepzgk

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Everything is all spelled out right in the plan page.  Select an item or combination of items and you see the price.  That is pretty much it. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Right now the best deal is the talk, text and 6 gigs of data combo at $120 and $135 for 90 days with Province wide and Canada wide calling, respectively.  Don't forget the various rewards available on this account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/rewards

One last thing, you need to order SIM cards in order to activate a plan.  Good luck, hope you decide to come on board.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-started

Need Help? Let's chat.