cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to reach a moderator?

StrangerThings
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I've sent private messages to two mods on Nov 6th... They have yet to read then. Should I post my problems in the forum instead and tag the moderator? I thought waiting 2 weeks would be enough time for a response but apparently they are too busy...
8 REPLIES 8

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@StrangerThings
Don't read (ha) too much into the unread status of PMs to Mods, at least until the backlog is cleared. Pretty sure I read that they have additional backend access to the forum, and those mechanisms don't necessarily mark a message as read. Just can't find that message...or I'd link.

Anyway, here's a link to a KB article on the Mods:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Good luck!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I not saying it'll solve anything. At least if they do get to your message, they'll have all the info.

StrangerThings
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
@Rockdaddy22 you may be right, I will try again with more of my account information... Although the message is still marked as unread.

@hslee1210  You are correct!

@wshrews  I believe @Rockdaddy22 was referring to tagging mods in posts unnecessarily, not talking about the private messages.  False information is not something Rockdaddy knows!

hslee1210
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There are only two ways to contact moderators. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

1. Tagging moderator. you can take by typing @Moderator ID.

(I didn't tag here because there is no need. Tagged above already)

2. Private message. You can send a message to moderator. Visit moderator's profile and there is an option to send private message.

Good luck!

wshrews
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Considering there's no way to update a private message, and pieces of the account slowly start to get fixed, there's no way to keep the original message up to date and completely accurate. Please don't go spreading false info.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Not if you provide the proper info the first time

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Tagging them unnecessarily probably doesn't help either.

wshrews
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Even if you get in contact by one it seems like you'll have to wait days between each consecutive reply. It really isn't good. @Shazia_K @Jeremy_M @Saray_O @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.