cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am

Strange, but I'm seeing double when it comes to your username today.  This glitch seems to be only affecting your avatar, not that of other oracles or members. Your avatar looked fine yesterday and I've not changed any settings on my browser (Chrome) since then.  It seems to persist even after I refresh many times, and even when I reboot my PC.

Have you done something with your avatar today, or has it decided on its own to abscond for the Canada Day holiday?   Smiley Tongue

2 REPLIES 2

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Ahh, nevermind... I've cleared my browsing data and that seems to have fixed the problem. Strange how it only affected one avatar out of hundreds.  Cat Indifferent

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SD08 wrote:

@will13am

Strange, but I'm seeing double when it comes to your username today.  This glitch seems to be only affecting your avatar, not that of other oracles or members. Your avatar looked fine yesterday and I've not changed any settings on my browser (Chrome) since then.  It seems to persist even after I refresh many times, and even when I reboot my PC.

Have you done something with your avatar today, or has it decided on its own to abscond for the Canada Day holiday?   Smiley Tongue

Works for me.  For a moment you had me concerned that I am being impeached by the

Need Help? Let's chat.