cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available plans

dakd4749
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm paying $35/month but my plan is not the $35 plan. My plan isn't even listed. Why am I not getting the $35 plan when I'm paying $35/month?

12 REPLIES 12

dakd4749

Thank you so much!

@dakd4749   No worry, you can Change plan to the current $35 plan.  The rewards you are having now (Loyalty, and Pre-Authorized payment discount) will stay.

With the plan change , there will be option Change plan now and Change on the next renewal date.

If you don't need the extra data now, pick Change on the next renewal date and it will start the new $35 plan on the next cycle

If you pick Change Plan now, PM will start a new cycle now , which mean you loss the remaining days on your current cycle.  Not good

dakd4749

I do get loyalty rewards ($1 so far) and pre-authorized payments rewards ($2) so my bill's subtotal is $32 instead of $35. If I change my account, will I lose those rewards? (I added this reply after I wrote the other reply that said I don't show any Promo items.)

Then you'll be fine. Everything will stay. Just find the plan you like and choose next renewal if you don't want to lose any value. There's no pro-rating here.

dakd4749

No I don't show any Promo items at the end of my add-ons list.

Cheap, greedy b......s is why. As I had said, do you think they're going to give customers newer, better, more features and do it for the customers out of the goodness of their hearts? Not a chance.

You won't lose add-ons. Do you show any Promo items at the end of your add-ons list at the bottom in its own box area?

dakd4749

Is there a reason they don't update or upgrade my account since I'm paying $35/month? I suppose it's easier for them if I make the change myself. I probably won't do that since I have some add-ons and I don't want to lose them.

Right. That's an earlier version of the $35 plan.

dakd4749

Here are the differences. I pay $35. per month and my plan says I get 2 GB data usage at 3G speed + 500 MB AutoPay, Unlimited Canada-wide Talk, and Unlimited International Text. I think it might be the same as the $35 plan except for the data, which is 3GB at 3G speed. That one says Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging. (Do "Talk" and "Minutes" mean the same thing and is "Picture Messaging" included in my current plan? I'm thinking they are.)

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What differences are you seeing? Plans almost always don't change in your account. They CAN at the whim of the company if they feel like it as they did with the old $10 plan without legal notice for 3 months according to their own terms...our contract...that they happily violated without a care in the world for contract law.

But do you think they'd force-change your plan on you if it gives you better features?

If you like the features of the current $35 plan just change to it for your next renewal.

dakd4749

I don't know if it's a grandfathered plan. It's what I started with when I joined Public Mobile. So I pay $35. per month and my plan says I get 2 GB data usage at 3G speed + 500 MB AutoPay, Unlimited Canada-wide Talk, and Unlimited International Text. I think it might be the same as the $35 plan except for the data, which is 3GB at 3G speed. That one says Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging. (Do "Talk" and "Minutes" mean the same thing and is "Picture Messaging" included in my current plan? I'm thinking they are.) Sorry to be so clueless, but I would like to know and I appreciate your help.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@dakd4749 wrote:

I'm paying $35/month but my plan is not the $35 plan. My plan isn't even listed. Why am I not getting the $35 plan when I'm paying $35/month?

HI @dakd4749   can you show me what you meant by  your plan is not the $35 plan? 

was it a grandfathered plan?

or you have the Provincial calling plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.