cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation failed... CC charged, no service & can't log into account.

Okmanas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a friend recommend PM to me so I decided to take his advice and switch from Wind. This is where things went off the rails. I activated my SIM card on Sunday and subscribed to the 120 day / 4GB plan. Upon completion, it said activation failed but my service was severed from Wind and I was charged the $120. What's worse is that I can't even log into the selve serve portal as it's saying "login failed".

I'm totally in limbo right now with no service at all and no way to log into my account.

I'm hoping one of the following MODS can assist... @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O @Jeremy_M

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Of course they did, you have a smart friend. I wouldn't give up

Okmanas

I might have to cancel my service and ask for a full refund if it doesn't get resolved soon. I'm past their 72hour timeframe with absolutely no response...

I had high hopes as my friend highlyl recommended this company. I think they took on way more then they could chew with this last promo.

Smiley Frustrated

iwearsuits
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am in the similar boat as you and still no response

Okmanas

Could I please get the help of any Mod... @Mary_M @Jeremy_M @Shazia_K

I'm 4 days in with absolutely no service or access of my self serve account but my credit card was charged.

Thanks!

Rockdaddy22
Hopefully Shaz will have time to take a look at your account today.

Okmanas

When I boot up the phone it's telling me that I don't have an active plan and to log into the self serve account. Unfortunately it doesn't recognize my account at all.

I'm wondering if I should try and re-create the account???

Rockdaddy22
What happens when you put your PM sim in?

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Okmanas  Unfortunately you're in the same boat as alot of other people.  Best way to get this sorted is to send a private message to the mods and include the info they need from the below thread.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.