cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Failed

c45aed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi just tried activating my SIM but the process failed on the last step.

Right now I am unable to login to my account, but my credit card has already been charged. 

Can someone assists.

I have created a support ticket 1607-0262, and have yet to receive a response.

5 REPLIES 5

TML2016
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Agreed with above post. Also still waiting with same issue.

c45aed

Thanks for the link, It must be a pretty bad bottleneck.

But it is always frustrating when the money has been collected, and no service.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

PM just issued an update explaining recent happinings/problems... it's difficult , but hang in there:

sf1

They will get to you eventually, due to volume it might take longer than 48 hours though.

I had the same thing happened and the activation actually went through.

If you received an error at Step 5 during activation, all you really missed is a summary page at Step 6.

Just try to activate your sim again, if it doesnt let you chances are it went through.

You can't really create a self-serve account until you have a working number on Public Mobile.

Once you get it working you create account at the orange "My Account" at the top right.

I know, the activation asking you email and password under create self-serve account but it's not real, I don't know why they do that.  You still have to create an account once you have a number.

TML2016
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Also having this issue.

In addition, am able to get texts/calls but not use my data (even though i signed up for promo plan)

Got an email with information but cannot log into account but got an email with my account details (although did not sign me up for the promo plan (as per the email)

Need Help? Let's chat.