cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is suspended, while autopay is active ?

usmankore
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi,  

Last night my phone account was suspended. I thought maybe because of an autopay delay.   This morning I got a message from 611 saying "your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment (sept 30. 2018)  
I have dynamic autopay set up, and my next payment date on account shows as sept 29, 2018.   Please help.
8 REPLIES 8

usmankore

Yes, customer service is definitely a trade off. Haven't really had any issues before this, so I'm not complaining 🙂

Thanks for the input. Cheers!

usmankore

Canadian Tire Financial rebranded to Triangle.

though I still cannot figure out why the new updated information could not be verified despite trying multiple times at different times

@usmankore wrote:

@Anonymous@Dunkgirl@krazykiwi

thanks guys! I figured it out.

My credit provider has changed the company branding, so that was the reason my old card was not accepting. Even though I changed the information, the card "could not be verified" for some reason unknown to me. I tried my visa debit and that worked.

Although I am not happy with the MOD help. They haven't replied in nearly 24 hours. This is not cool.

Thanks anyways!

cheers.

Glad to hear you have it sorted, never heard of rebranding CC before. Will need to keep that in mind.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@usmankore wrote:

My credit provider has changed the company branding, so that was the reason my old card was not accepting. Even though I changed the information, the card "could not be verified" for some reason unknown to me. I tried my visa debit and that worked.

Although I am not happy with the MOD help. They haven't replied in nearly 24 hours. This is not cool.

Thanks anyways!

cheers.

Based on complaints from other posters look like its taking ~72 hours for moderator response time 😞 I know it can be really frustrating but things are usually good just try to remember “Less for less” is their company statement, and the only thing less is official customer service, a lot less. Its why they are so cheap. Things WILL work and WILL be good, the only time you will be cheesed is when you need an accurate response in a timely manner from the moderator team.

While I am not making an excuse for public mobile's slow response time they are up front about it and flooded from issues such as this, that has nothing to do with public mobile network / service

usmankore

Thanks anyways!

cheers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@usmankore, If there has been no charge to your CC, then fastest way to get your service re-established is to do a one time payment - either by credit card or voucher.  If you did change your CC, are you sure the info entered is correct?  A one time payment would confirm that the info in the system is valid/acceptable.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@usmankore wrote:
Hi,  

Last night my phone account was suspended. I thought maybe because of an autopay delay.   This morning I got a message from 611 saying "your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment (sept 30. 2018)  
I have dynamic autopay set up, and my next payment date on account shows as sept 29, 2018.   Please help.

There are many reasons it can fail, is your phone still working? Did you try making a manual payment?

If your phone is not working and you rmanual payment does not re-activate you want to message the mods asap Click this to send them a message  Please include in the private message your phone number, name, your account number and PIN code with as much detail as possible to prevent the need for more contact so they can solve the issue right away.

Community moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT) and strive to answer within the hour, but in peak periods could be 48 hours. Please be patient

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@usmankore wrote:
Hi,  

Did you happen to change your Credit Card, if so you need to update the information.

Need Help? Let's chat.