cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status: Plan Expired

Wapichon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a problem,

I am on the dynamic Autopay and I tried to top up my account, but my phone number is still suspended for no reason. My next AutoPay Date is tomorow Aug 1, 2018.

I now have 81$ in my balance and the Autopay activated. So what can I do now.

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Blacklight, If you have sent a private message to the moderator team, then you are in the queue.  They will get to you when it's your turn.  There awas a service outage this week-end, and that often causes trouble with plan renewals.  The moderators are likely still busy getting through the backlog.

Blacklight

I have same issue here.

No service since yesterday morning, still wanting for response from @Moderator_Team.

I feel so helpless, I even not sure if the Moderator received my message or not. Anyone know how to raise up the urgency request?  I need the service back right away!

ronster
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@polisheagle no messed up.  Both loyal & referral bonuses applied as well as auto pay discount.  Only difference was my wife made a manual payment instead of auto pay.  And no extra fund charged/withdrawn to my wife's CC.  She just paid the amount she used to pay.

@polisheagle wrote:

I am in the same boat. I am trying to be patient and wait for a mod through PM to respond. I hope this does not mess up my loyalty bonuses.

polisheagle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am in the same boat. I am trying to be patient and wait for a mod through PM to respond. I hope this does not mess up my loyalty bonuses.

Wapichon

No, the mod team did not contacted me yet and I tried the manual paiement method. Now I have 81$ as a balance and still bo service. I tried *611 but no option helped me. I am frustrated by Telus, they seem to try to push me toward kudoo that is more expensive.

ronster

@Wapichon Mod team probably got back to you already.  FYI, my wife's 'Plan Expired' issue is now cleared and service is resumed after she made a manual payment as suggested by Mod Team.

ronster

Having the same issue... PM'd @CS_Agent

Fatboy420

If Public Mobile wants to keep customers then they need real customer support.

If. I dont have service soon i am going back to my old provider as this is nonsense.

@Fatboy420 wrote:

Moderators do not reply!

i’ve been trying to get help since yesterday and now I have no phone service either

Moderators do reply, and they reply in the order of the messages received.  Sending multiple messages will not get a faster response.  Response times could be longer than normal with the Flash Promo that ran last weekend and the current $25 refer a friend promo going.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Fatboy420 wrote:

Moderators do not reply!

i’ve been trying to get help since yesterday and now I have no phone service either

@Fatboy420, I have edited my reply above, hope it may be of some help!

Fatboy420

Moderators do not reply!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Wapichon wrote:

I have a problem,

I am on the dynamic Autopay and I tried to top up my account, but my phone number is still suspended for no reason. My next AutoPay Date is tomorow Aug 1, 2018.

I now have 81$ in my balance and the Autopay activated. So what can I do now.

Sorry to hear about this.  Not sure why your phone is suspended before your payment date.  Even with Autopay enabledit will take available funds first and only charge you anything outstanding.  With your suspended line you will need to contact the Moderators. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Apparently according to other post on the community you are not the only one today with this problem... Sorry about that!

Two options:

1) Contact the moderators. Send them your account information (phone number and PIN) by private message, and explain the situation. They may take a bit longer than usual to respond.

2) Try to pay you account again by calling 611. It will charge you for your renewal and you will still have $81 left in your avalaible funds for next time. Not ideal, but it may get your service to work immediately. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Changed-plan-on-Autopay-Accou...

Need Help? Let's chat.