cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 days and counting..... on incoming

abhionly4u1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Its so bad, sorry but I have been doing whatever I can to get attention from Mods but after one reply to private message asking about same details which I shared already many times, I am stuck.

Is there way this can be escalated as my business has come to halt with no incoming for past 5 days, can you imgine.

If such high volume was expected for Public Mobile then atleast number Moderators should also been increased. I am sure they will be under tremendous stress and over load of work.

BTW I am from Telecom and have to follow alternative routes if this doesn't get fix in next 1 hr. Sorry, but I ma left with no other choice.

NOTE : I have sent private message to all the 3 Mods with details

21 REPLIES 21

nadger

Could someone look at my account for me? I have had no service on the koodo account or public mobile since I ported. This was on sunday. I have dm'ed, emailed, facebooked, with no reponse from anyone. 

I am a single parent with three children on a fixed income. I have no home phone. This cell phone is my only method of contact. This has been extremely stressful as I have no idea what is going on with my account. I dont want to purchase a new line if it will be fixed very soon, but I cannot continue going on like this.

Please help me

nadger

Could someone look at my a` I have had no service on the koodo account or public mobile since I ported.

torontoireland

Hi @Shazia_K, I have no phone service I've had no communication from PM. Even if someone could just glance at my account to see if it's a big or small issue that may take a few days or longer. Any sort of info is appreciated. Could you take a peek?

matzpv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey @Shazia_K

I am having the same issue can you please resolve this 

i switched over from Chatr and been waiting for my number to completely switch over . i can make calls and text but cant receive calls or text. I sent all 3 mods private messages and no response. i am using this phone number for business. i understand there might be alot of people taking advantage of this great promo. i am losing business.

Hope one of you mods can help

matzpv

abhionly4u1

@Shazia_K Thanks for assisting in resolving the issue. Its wokring fine now. 🙂

abhionly4u1

@Shazia_K

Shared my account number as well from Chatr. Please check the private message.

Thanks,

abhionly4u1

@Shazia_K

I am on call with Chatr to get account number but I don't see anything on their self serve.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@abhionly4u1

Can you please call Chat-r and get the account number with them? I will not submit the port with the pin number. 

Thank you, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

abhionly4u1

Hi @Shazia_K,

My Old Chatr phone is still active

Thanks,

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

hey @abhionly4u1

Please send me the account number with Chat-r, the port will not go further with the PIN number. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

abhionly4u1

hi @Shazia_K,

My outgoing is also not working now. Did we do some changes?

Thanks,

Jtn

Hi @Shazia_K,

Piggy-backing on this, can I escalate my issue as well? I've sent 3 PMs over the last week about 2 separate issues. 

Thanks!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @abhionly4u1

Can you please send me a complete message with your : 

Chat-r phone number 

Account number with them, port failed because you entered a wrong pin #. 

Thanks,

Shazia

abhionly4u1

Hi @Shazia_K,

Please aprise.

Thanks,

abhionly4u1

Hi @Shazia_K,

I have again sent the private message. Please check.

Thanks,

Abhinav Kaushal

iwearsuits

I applied for the plan and it shows December autopay instead 3months. Entered my sim # as well payment info, I got a new phone number as suggested for koodo users. On confirmation I saw an error however I was still charged for the plan. I received the email stating my plan detail and price, however, I can't access my selfserve account or reset my password; the email is apparently not recognized. When I put in the sim, I do not have any calling or data service.

matzpv

Hi i switched over from rogers and been waiting for my number to completely switch over . i can make calls and text but cant receive calls or text. I sent all 3 mods private messages and no response. i am using this phone number for business. if this issue is not solved today i have to cancel. i understand there might be alot of people taking advantage of this great promo. i am losing business.

Hope one of you mods can help

@abhionly4u1,

Welcome to Public Mobile, 

I'm sorry to hear about the activation issue. 

Can you send me a copy of the private message? I will be glad to help you out 😉

Thanks,

Shazia

vasilytregubov

My phone number doesn't work for 2 days now. Switched over from Fido and website gave some sort of an error. I did get the welcome email but my number doesn't work. I can't login, can't create new account and forgot password doesn't work. Number is ported to Public Mobile. Already send and email to support and Pm to Marry. No one is replying. I wander if CRTC would help. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @abhionly4u1

I'm truly sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with some of the details? I will get on this for you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Need Help? Let's chat.