Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to get account number

Quentinboy9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I need to get my account number but i can't access my self serve account
3 REPLIES 3

Can any Oracle merge those 2 post in one so op get replies on single post.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Quentinboy9 I think you may have just one issue which is you are not able to login to self serve but you have two different posts going on.

please keep it all in one place so that the community and the mods and help you out more efficiently. 

Thank you. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

When you signed up to PM, they would have sent you an e-mail confirming your account activation. The account number is in the recipient field of the e-mail. It would be a 14-digit number starting with 10000000xxxxxxx.

If you don't have that, then you should send a private message to a moderator for the info, including your phone number and e-mail address. How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Have you tried the reset password feature?  If that doesn't work, then your account may need a password reset with the help of a moderator.  Since password resets are time-sensitive, and private messaging is the moderators' preferred communication channel, I recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.

Need Help? Let's chat.