cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plans available for all!

pjhawk1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI, with the current situation with rising costs of food, gas, rent, and taxes would it not be nice to save a dollar or two? Having plans available for all. 

4 REPLIES 4

JDBlue1966
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Agree 100@. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@pjhawk1 

I agree that cost of living is increasing everywhere you go shopping.

That is why I don’t have any plans on my backup phones. I install TextNow on them when connected to free wifi and I also have the TextNow SIM so I can call and text for free while in the USA/Mexico.

On my main phone, I also have WhatsApp for free calling and texting as a backup.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@pjhawk1  I think more importantly then cell plans with rising costs of food gas and rent . We need to think with our heads long term . Vote conservative and we will keep more money in our pockets and less government oversight into our life’s 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Maybe, but that's not how Phone Carriers work. They will always try to attract new customers while leaving existing customers with less appealing plans. That being said there are ways to get around the new activation plans. You could always port out and port back in, you can create a new account and etc. Keep in mind doing so would cause you to lose your legacy rewards or your points.

Need Help? Let's chat.