cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 pre orders started hour ago

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Don’t wait hurry to order your iPhone 15 now just put mine in for 15 pro max and still have to wait till first week of Oct to get it . So if you want one don’t hesitate and pull the trigger now before the shipping dates get pushed back till nov/ dec 

13 REPLIES 13

@MarieG30 wrote:

Do iPhone even work with public mobile. I had a cashier at londonderry drugs tell me it doesn't support. Just asking for my own curiosity! 

There's no truth to that.

MarieG30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do iPhone even work with public mobile. I had a cashier at londonderry drugs tell me it doesn't support. Just asking for my own curiosity! 

@LitlLdy  I hadn't  noticed it was posted here I just had notification on my phone to back up I  cloud  for new phone , so in doing that I had noticed security update did that , then noticed the iOS 17 and was like hymm let’s update that too while I’m at it . And now one more sleep before I get my new toy . I’m so excited I’m not sure I’ll be able to sleep LOL

@Handy1 wrote:

@LitlLdy  Most certainly will do 🙂 like a proud new poppa !

add just about to update  my 14 pro max to iOS 17 

@Handy1 , I’m surprised you didn’t update it right away to iOS 17 the other day! I did as soon as it was available before it was even posted on here! 😆 

@LitlLdy  Most certainly will do 🙂 like a proud new poppa !

add just about to update  my 14 pro max to iOS 17 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 , I will be waiting for you to post an update here Friday with the pictures of your new iPhone 15 Pro Max ! 😉  Enjoy your new iPhone 🙂

I have the iPhone 14 Pro so no newer phone for me for a few years! 

@will13am  Good point I feel same way . But from their end second owner view I think it’s staying out of contact saving $400 + tax annd phone case and screen protector comes with it keeping their cost down too . Also couple of my fiends that always want my old phone knowing I’ll get the new one will pay me some money each month till next phone drops and it’s mostly paid for by then already and if they change there minds I will give them their money back . But that’s never been issue they always want to upgrade too . I have enough friends I don’t need to put on Kijiji or market place to sell . 1 year old iPhones are still pretty desirable to many 

@Handy1 wrote:

@will13am  I’m a bit of a self indulgent weeny and like to have the newest I phone since iPhone 7 the cost is minimal when I factor in selling my old phone for 3-4 hundred less I already have this iPhone 14 pro max sold for $1100 bucks once I get my hands on the 15 and with the increase on iPhone this year just means next year that 15 pro max will be sold for $1300 next sept when I get the iPhone 16 and it only cost me around $30 bucks to have the newest and greatest combined with PM low cost plans make this all the much more affordable to do .

I don't get why people would pay big bucks to buy a used last generation phone.  I don't what color it is, tech that is used is pretty worthless.  

@will13am  I’m a bit of a self indulgent weeny and like to have the newest I phone since iPhone 7 the cost is minimal when I factor in selling my old phone for 3-4 hundred less I already have this iPhone 14 pro max sold for $1100 bucks once I get my hands on the 15 and with the increase on iPhone this year just means next year that 15 pro max will be sold for $1300 next sept when I get the iPhone 16 and it only cost me around $30 bucks a month  to have the newest and greatest combined with PM low cost plans make this all the much more affordable to do .

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Handy1 

you are lucky, still have a sim 🙂

and yes @will13am  I don't see why people have to line up to waste $2000.  And a much more powerful laptop is only $1000 🙂

I would not be so harsh as to refer to the purchase as a waste of money.  It is just that I can find many more spending needs and wants that are much more important.

@will13am @hTideGnow  I just ordered another one but for in store pick up time slot 2:00 pm fri sept 22 . And that was hours after first order . Just want my grubby mitts on it now . And yes so happy about the physical sim . Now I have to cancel first order or return it when it finally arrives 

Adding at @hTideGnow  good luck fitting that less expensive more powerful lap top in your pocket 😉

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Handy1 

you are lucky, still have a sim 🙂

and yes @will13am  I don't see why people have to line up to waste $2000.  And a much more powerful laptop is only $1000 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I can't say that I have $2000 burning a hole in my wallet at the moment.  So hard pass.  

Need Help? Let's chat.