Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow!! IM Tempted!!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire
9 REPLIES 9

@Handy1 wrote:

@Sansan  Hahahaah or just stick with the 50GB $34 it’s still on the website without the expiry date . Feel like it’s sticking around . Think this is new normal freedom not getting rid of it anytime soon and these plans are all a direct fight with freedom I think .

@Handy1 , the $34 Plan changed. It is unlimited Canada Wide (US removed) minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging, 50 GB at 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed.

@Sansan  That is strange would have thought for sure they would allow that , but also I don’t blame ya either no need to pay more then ya need 

@Handy1  want to hear a shocker??!! One of my plans is still on the $15!! I DIDN'T get any offers to upgrade XMAS or New Years or recently. 

I messaged and asked to upgrade to the $24 plan and I was turned down!!  2x!! 😆. So I refuse to pay for more. I don't need it anyway.  Just thought as a customer of 5+ years they would've done it for me. I was willing to pay more. Boy was I WRONG!!

I'm still waiting and  👀

😆 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sansan  Hahahaah or just stick with the 50GB $34 it’s still on the website without the expiry date . Feel like it’s sticking around . Think this is new normal freedom not getting rid of it anytime soon and these plans are all a direct fight with freedom I think .

If it is a numbers game and I was on the $34/50, switching to the $39/60 works out to $1 per 2 gb(on additional data above the $34 plan).  If I go to the $40/75 that is $1 per 4.166GB(on additional data above the $34 plan) So still better to go to the $40

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Yesterday it was $34 for 50 GB. Today it's $39 for 60 GB. Some who changed yesterday might wanna change to today's.

Ongoing $40 for 75 GB.

It's all the numbers game and how you look at it.

@Sansan 

10 additional GB's for $1 ?....the $40 plan looks superior, doesn't it.

It's a numbers game.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Does it though? For $40 you can get 75GB Can/US

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.