cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is happy about the change to the Rewards plan?

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Today I received an announcement that PM is switch ALL customers off the old Rewards plan to the current Points-based rewards plan.

For my family, that means losing almost $6/month per plan, or over $25/month.

Whose happy about this?

7 REPLIES 7

I'm sure they have done the bean counting, but I wonder if the result will be close to what they expect.... once all the dissatisfied clients leave.

I still remember the debacle, and eventual turn-around when they tried to change the pricing over the $40 4GB plan that was never supposed to change.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@pm-smayer97  Telus executives are happy; no one else. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97  I think it be funny . And wonderful blow back for  PM if the regulars here refused to help customers going forward and PM staff get inundated with request for help and have to earn their money the old fashion way . Rather then rely on the community while stripping them there legacy rewards . Give them a black eye right back 

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hairbag1 wrote:

@fixin wrote:

@pm-smayer97 - 208 replies already!

PM going to have Legacy Rewards customers leaving!

EDIT: I am on the Points, so not going anywhere!

I dunno about that. Even with points, PM is still a better value than elsewhere else....for now.

Yeah, I agree, I still think PM is the best Rewards system than anywhere else since nobody else has this system yet (As far as I know) TELUS has it but has implemented it with eGift Card & save on products rewards.

@fixin wrote:

I dunno about that. Even with points, PM is still a better value than anywhere else....for now.

sp

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Need Help? Let's chat.