cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are you PM?

goumbah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As per Lucky Mobile website:

- 25GB/mo (4G speed), unlimited Canada-wide calls for $29/mo (plus 10GB/mo bonus for 24 months).

- 55GB/mo (4G speed), unlimited calls Canada-wide & to the US to $34/mo.

- 80/mo (4G speed), unlimited calls Canada-wide & to the US to $40/mo.

Moreover, Public Mobile has decided to cancel "Loyalty program" for all existent customers?? 

6 REPLIES 6

Sandalwood1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was referring to the more affordable plans in the $20's dollar range many seek or don't need massive data amounts. Heck even the Lucky air Canada $20 3GB plan has 128kbs after the 3gb is used.

@Sandalwood1    Offer reduced unlimited 250kbs speeds once you exceed your data limit like others do

FWIW, Public Mobile's unlimited plans reduce the speed after exceeding data limit to 512Kbps.

Sandalwood1

I agree,My wife use to be with Zoomer wireless/Cityfone. We saw that company stagnate into oblivion. I think PM is also falling behind. Sad to alienate their loyal long term customers and now affordable Plans say around The PM $25- $29 plans are nowhere near the competition in price and data allotments. PM needs to bring back the $24 plan with improvements and add a $18-$20 one with 2 or 3gb data at 4G speeds not the BS throttled 3G speed. Offer reduced unlimited 250kbs speeds once you exceed your data limit like others do. Off to the Dollar store now to pick up the competitions Blue sim card ! Even have a referral worth $50 and the dollar store $20 gift card promo when buying the $4 Sim. Makes zero sense to stay now. Sad to watch a mismanaged company fail. Just look at a Telus stock graph over the last 5 years.

ezl007

@goumbah   It all depends on personal preferences.  If the other provider provides better value, by all means switch to it.  It has become much easier to switch between carriers. I would not switch to other providers as most of them don't offer what I need.  PM are doing things that maybe cause its downfall.  But PM is a business, it exists to make a profit and it is not in charity.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@goumbah  The old rewards program is being switched to a points reward system, which those of us who joined within the past couple of years are already on.  So you will lose some perks but still get a level of discount.  Check the fine print if thinking of switching, if you may want US roaming at some point then you will not get that option with some other carriers, such as Lucky.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@goumbah  They to busy penny pinching your rewards , so struggling with competitive plans now. Think we are witnessing PM down fall , kinda amusing actually 

Need Help? Let's chat.