Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors 2023

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations this month! 

We'd like to encourage community members to congratulate other members and share comments under this thread. However, we will keep the Top Contributors announcement featured.

Thanks again for all your amazing support😁

- Public Mobile Team 

340 REPLIES 340

@dabr wrote:

"Interesting" activities still continue, unfortunately..

HI @dabr , not just continue, but getting worse.  I hope @J_PM  can step in and stop them and bring back a fair Community.

But congrats to those who worked hard and helped

dabr
Mayor / Maire

"Interesting" activities still continue, unfortunately..

Congrats to everyone..

Maybe too many "interesting" activities here and PM takes long to sort them out?  LoL

I hope the April announcement will come back the regular time.  

and at least, the "payment time" is not affected.

Congrats everyone!!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

"Top Contributors – March 2022" -  by Silvio_M.  is dated May 2, 2022.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-March-2022/td-p/819178

"Top Contributors – February 2022" - is dated April 8, 2022.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-February-2022/td-p/810...

Perhaps the "new normal" ?

Congrats and thanks to March 2022 contributors!

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Guess we will see lol as long as they come in I won't complain and most likely start using them towards the 15 bill credit redemption, dont think I need add ons and don't think I will spend a single point anymore on any of the contests.

@JL9   Better late than never  🙂

We all used to seeing the rewards show up around 5th, 6th or 7th, let monitor next month and  maybe you will see the rewards like us on the same night

JL9
Mayor / Maire

@softech looks like the rewards finally came in. Kinda weird since I wasn't really getting an answer from CS but then they said it should be in my account on April 22, maybe it was a typo bc looks like they showed up in my rewards account today, but no other notification or email.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thankyou for clearing out all the delayed badges. 

Congrats to all winners and contributors.

jhol
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm a fan of this community 🙂 Thank you everyone who participates! Hope you're having an incredible weekend 😊

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Community reward is usually posted to account around midnight ET on the 6th day of each month. 

This year, my account has two renewal date on the 7th day of the month, Feb 7 and April 7.  I did not got the reward before my Feb 7 renewal.  But I got my reward before my renewal on April 7.  YMMV.

Congratulation to all contributors who help the community members solve their issues.

Keep up with the good work.  

Have better and better days and stay safe.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Nope not yet, and other ppl have claimed they already received their March reward so unless they are all confusing it with Feb reward I am assuming I have nothing coming for March, so I guess we will see what happens for April bc if it's the same and others who come in once every week or other week are getting community rewards with the old rewards system and I'm still getting a big bagel... Kind of deincentivizes any new rewards ppl from contributing. 

@JL9   You don't have any Community Reward showing on My Rewards still? 

Since PM has caught up the official announcement (and badges) for Feb reward , maybe they will make the official announcement for March reward next week as well.  So, I suggest to wait till early next week to see if you get the March Badge.   If no good news by then, then I guess you can check with PM Support.

@Tahiti wrote:

Thanks for all the friendly help!! 

¨. . . rewards are awarded by contributions (bravo/solutions/posts) made/given on a monthly basis."  Calendar month?  i.e. contribtions from 1st of month to last day of calendar month?

Congratulations to everyone who help others last month and this 😀

@Tahiti  - yes, rewards are awarded on a calendar month basis.

They normally get added to your Rewards section (https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/myrewards/dashboard) around the 6-8th each month (for the previous month's contribution level).

Then, will be applied to your next 30 day plan renewal.

It can get tricky, when the renewal is on the same day as when the rewards are added to your account.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah still haven't seen anything for March at all, so maybe the new rewards people have different criteria or get shafted and its much harder to get community rewards, which wouldn't make sense but oh well. 

Tahiti
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for all the friendly help!! 

¨. . . rewards are awarded by contributions (bravo/solutions/posts) made/given on a monthly basis."  Calendar month?  i.e. contribtions from 1st of month to last day of calendar month?

Congratulations to everyone who help others last month and this 😀

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to everyone who participated in helping others this month!

@Tahiti  - rewards are awarded by contributions (bravo/solutions/posts) made/given on a monthly basis.

Check your detail history to see if you notice any past rewards given:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

If nothing in the past, the seems you should see something soon on the next renewal. 🙂 Congrats

@Tahiti  that sounds correct.  In fact,  you will see how much you earn in Community Rewards in your My Rewards usually on the night of 7th for every month (sometimes even earlier).  The Community rewards will shows there but it won't get applied until the next renewal date after it shows up on My Rewards

If you check your My Rewards now, you should see your March rewards already.  Looking at your renewal date, it will then apply to your account on your renewal on April 16  🙂 

Tahiti

Thanks for reply!!  So I received Badges for Jan + Feb, no $ in Jan renewal, but received $1 on 15/2(for Jan.) and 17/3(for Feb.), is this correct?

How do I get the rewards?  Giving Bravos count?  Or Bravos received?

@esjliv  They finally catching up with Badge and announcement

so, maybe tomorrow or Monday they will talk about March

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv    Lol....yeah, missed seeing the month in that announcement too, yep maybe the March announcement will appear next month? 😁

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hum, wait, I am confused...shouldn't @Silvio_M announcement be for March?

Or, is this just catching up for February?

Whichever - Congrats everyone!

esjliv_1-1649449980780.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Tahiti    The badges for community rewards earned have been MIA since last Oct. but PM recently started sending out some of the missed badge notifications and like you I just recently got one notification except mine was for Dec and nothing else, so far. 

You should have already received the $1 reward (50%) for January and February and it would have been used to reduce your payments for Feb/March.  You can check your payment history transaction in your self serve account to verify whether you received the community rewards for those months.

Anyhow, congrats to you and all the other contributors who have received their rewards..

Tahiti

I'm new to these rewards, and am confused 😅

I checked my Notification.  ONE WEEK AGO, I "earned JANUARY top 50% badge".  AND 2 hours ago, I "earned FEBRUARY top 50% badge".  What do these means?  I'll receive $1+$1 on my next account due date? or I've received the $1 for January already?  😱  Thanks in advance for explanation.

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Heartiest congratulations! 

Congrats.jpg

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Good job everyone.  Keep up the good work.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats to all contributors for job well done and keep up with the good work...

KK688
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to all who received a reward.  Thanks to all who contributed.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, 

Result for Jan 2022 is out: 
Top Contributors – January 2022 - Community (publicmobile.ca)

It was a great month, more people get the Community rewards. 

Congrats everyone!!

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

Who are they??

esjliv_0-1646105312519.png

Need Help? Let's chat.