cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Top Contributors : September 2021

@darlicious @softech

Wow! 123 solutions, just between the two of you. And I think this isn't just a one-off, it's a  repeat for both of you for getting the top 1%. Commendable❤️

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - September 2021- The Lounge

Congratulations to all those who received the Top Contributors for September - It took me awhile to get here ...but your assistance is always so helpful and so appreciated!  Thank you!

Congratulations to everyone who earned rewards and for getting discounts on their plans.  

jib_tech
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Found it! This took some hunting down! What does a guy gotta do to get a drink around here?

Whew okay then " Congrats Everybody on a job well done! You deserve a drink!"

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jib_tech @esjliv 

I had the same problem... it's embedded in the original announcement but definitely TLDR!

BlueB

@dabr 

I'm sure it has to do with that the link is hard-enough to find and extra work that I almost gave up on as well!  🙂

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BlueB wrote:

@dabr 

I'm sure it has to do with that the link is hard-enough to find and extra work that I almost gave up on as well!  🙂

@BlueB   Fair point and yes that announcement has always been TLDR for most users and they probably only give it a quick glance most times anyways.  

Perhaps the link to this thread could be highlighted (font colour?) in addition to just being bolded in the official announcement.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@softech wrote:

thanks @darlicious for the extra work for the team every month. 

Can PM make another Badge or title just for you?  Maybe Premier or   Honorary Mayor ??

“Public Mobile Greeter”

Good job as always everyone!

Who was it who said that you “Get what you pay for”? PM gets a lot more than that….

Since “Change is in the Air”.. Now is maybe time to launch some serious plan improvements so that PM isn’t left in too much dust from other providers. Happy enough here but it’s time for some meaningful changes and  improvements to go along with meaningful un-improvements such as this relocation to the lounge.

AE_Collector

ShawnC13
Oracle

@AE_Collector, just wondering what the unimprovements are of moving that thread to the lounge?  It has increased exposure to all the diverse topics in the lounge as people are visiting here for the first time.  While there has been some that disagree I am still seeing many people who are with the location of the thread now.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

BlueB

@dabr 

I agree, some variety would probably help.  In all honesty though, my brain would likely filter our all that "noise" anyway (as it does for advertising) and I would likely focus just on the statistics.  However, now that I know they're going to be doing this, I'll actually look for the link too.  I've heard that 50% of our brain's creativity goes towards filtering all the noise around us... 😞

Need Help? Let's chat.