cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jade_S
Public Mobile

Top Contributors 2021 - The Lounge

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations this month! 

We'd like to encourage community members to congratulate other members and share comments under this thread. However, we will keep the Top Contributors announcement featured.

Thanks again for all your amazing support! 😁

- Public Mobile Team 

ShawnC13
Oracle

Re: Top Contributors - September 2021- The Lounge

Congrats to all that earned a reward this month!! Great to see the continued support that customers are providing other customers. I am actually surprised this business model hasn't caught on to other places

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

The sentiment still holds to congratulate those that got a reward for their participation.

But I don't agree that it happens down here.

Edit: I think what would have been better would have been a poll or thread acting as a poll to ask everybody that bothers to be here whether they would have liked to keep the thread in the main forum or whether they'd be fine to move it down here. But no...apparently some vociferous folks whined all backchannel to have it moved down here.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

A big congratulation is still needed to be said to everyone who put in the hard work.

mimmo
Oracle

Great work all.

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

#Congrats_Sep2021.jpg

softech
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

The sentiment still holds to congratulate those that got a reward for their participation.

But I don't agree that it happens down here.

@Jade_S   I don't support the decision that it happens down here as well.

Not sure if you read my other posts on this topic.  Yes, some users are benefitting by just posting Congrats and get $1 out of it ($0.11 per letter) .   But how much PM going to lost?  I guess around $20 to $50 per month max.     I still believe this helps rookies to start off Community involvement and encourage them for more participation.   

Sad day for PM Community .. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Top Contributors : September 2021

.....From Silvio earlier this morning

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

softech and darlicious=123 solutions

And a big shout out as well to the 7 members who earned the Top 5% Reward

z10user4, esjliv, t_p, hTideGnow, JK8, Triguy and S--S=305 solutions

and the 8 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Blueb, pkaara, barrascuk, hairbag1, Meow, BKNS27, macsal and AE_Collector=35 solutions.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 463 accepted solutions in September. Thank you all for your amazing work!

And we can't forget the hard working 9 members of the oracle team who on their own had 77 solutions last month!

Maybe they will let this thread sit long enough so at least the top 17 contributors see it....Im not do sure how many others know their way to the lounge?!! Vaccine cards are mandatory!! Stay--Safe!! 😁😎😃

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors : September 2021

Congrats to all the September Community award recipients.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors : September 2021

Thanks as always @darlicious for the numbers. Carnac says...almost immediately.

Congrats to all reward recipients.

Need Help? Let's chat.