cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thought

Deano53
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Don’t want to offend the Americans ( god forbid) anyone ever notice that marks work wear world 

clothing and boots used to be very good? Well my father told me Recently that they were bought out by Canadian tire ( a Canadian company right ?) WRONG!!! Canadian tire is owned by an American company ( old news for those that follow it or care) what a total crap show for those in Canada . Used to have quality stuff at one time ( depending on your age) but not since all these American companies have come here and set up shop 

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

The Marks still make the best winter boots Wind River IceFX boots for walking on ice.

https://youtu.be/JhUk7qMtcjI 

@Deano53 

Canadian tire is still a publicly owned Canadian company. I agree the quality of there wares at Marks have diminished over the last few years however they still have their 100 day workmanship guarantee and return policy which is better than most retailers. Going thru their customer service phone number tends to yield better results than in store depending on location.

If you ever need the ins and outs of how to save even more by ordering online rather than shopping in store private message me and I will tell you how to save the maximum amount possible.😁

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hTideGnow wrote:

@srlawren sorry.. any one to move 

@hTideGnow someone must have beaten me to it, since it's already in the lounge.  🙂

But agreed, it's 100% Loungeworthy

Edit: Thanks @ShawnC13 !

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I think @Anonymous  is correct, Canadian Tire is not "American Tire" yet.. still owned by Canadian

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think Canadian Tire is American owned.

You might need to realize that these kinds of topics are more suited for the lounge. But that's just me without any actual say in it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Deano53   interesting.. but I think this is a topic for the Lounge

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/bd-p/The_Lounge

@srlawren sorry.. any one to move 

Need Help? Let's chat.