cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is just a test question

Tsawwassen
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry but the reason I'm posting this is to verify if my account is back to normal -- if it is will explain further.

Yes CS did fix the problem. ----The problem started when a possibly well meaning ORACLE had falsely assumed that I had other accounts and was repeatedly asking the same questions multiple times. It seems that he had iincorrectly assumed and linked me to accounts that were not mine. He then moved at least 3 of my posts rendering them unaccessible and --- now I'm making an assumption --- the system must have locked me out.

12 REPLIES 12

Tsawwassen

I am sorry for making assumptions as to the reason why my new community account - "rewards " that was tied to a new phone plan - had problems. The new phone plan worked fine but the community account right after posts were archived, stopped working. The problem turned out to be the login account email that of course I also used to link to the community account. CS rep helped me to update to a different account email that is now also linked to the community and all is now well. -----------Again I'm speculating but I think that certain community names and emails containing names like  REWARDS, MOBILE and similar may raise red flags. Also possibly after 3 archives the community emaiI may have been black-listed. Was advised by CS to just abandon the community account REWARS,  and I did just that. I did change the account email to an alias and after confirming it promptly deleted that alias so now REWARDS is a dead account. With regards to this account TSAWWASSEN.  I did test my account email theory by updating it's email with the problem email and all hell broke lose. My existing posts went partly blank, others labeled spam and more. After some tense moments I updated back to TSAWWASSEN account original email and all went back to normal.   All of the above is my speculation and theories but all that matters that now my account is back to normal.

Rando
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Test test 1-2-3

The moved posts were by Rewards.  If there was any action taken against the Rewards account, that would not affect the Tsawwassen account unless Public Mobile has established a link between the accounts.

Quigley
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tsawwassen   

That's awesome to hear! Welcome back to the community!

@Tsawwassen wrote:

The problem started when a possibly well meaning ORACLE had falsely assumed that I had other accounts

HI @Tsawwassen 

cheers  🍺   🎁  ..... 

Tsawwassen

Now I can again thanks to CS looking into it  and fixing the problem. 

Quigley

@Tsawwassen  Got it.  You must not be locked out ,cus you can post here on the forum ok.   Is that all you want to know?

Sometimes when an oracle moves your post to be archived for what ever reason, you probably can't access them anymore.

I hope that answers your question.

Tsawwassen

Yes CS did fix the problem. ----The problem started when a possibly well meaning ORACLE had falsely assumed that I had other accounts and was repeatedly asking the same questions multiple times. It seems that he had iincorrectly assumed and linked me to accounts that were not mine. He then moved at least 3 of my posts rendering them unaccessible and --- now I'm making an assumption --- the system must have locked me out.

hycm53
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

🤣

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Testing testing 123

You hear me? 

I don't hear you

LoL

hycm53
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Tsawwassen Which one is your account to be test ? Your self service account or your community account?

Quigley

@Tsawwassen   Testing testing testing.

Can you hear me now?

You should maybe send a private message to CS_Agent

Or use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket for help with that situation.